help booting CD ROM ... over and over...and over again

Dan Kahmann yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Mar 20 20:02:00 2004

I paid for mine ! ?
(didn't have time to D/L it over a dial-up connection !)

rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players --
coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your
responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the
way."