help booting CD ROM ... over and over...and over again

Dan Kahmann yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 22 02:22:00 2004

Actually, I really do feel that it was well worth the modest $23 that I
paid (+ s&h) ...
considering an OS of the same or LESSER caliber sells for much more.
I think we all know which one I'm talking about...