YDL installation issues with G5

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 22 11:45:02 2004

Dennis,

I've seen the exact same scenario with sirius-20031118.
I thought I was there when I got yaboot to load from OF, only to have my
hopes dashed.

The disk works fine on other systems and the installer's media-check says
it's OK on
a G4 system.

My system is single CPU, 1.8 GHz.

Many weeks with the New G5 and still no Yellow Dog happening.

Gary

"Perisa, Dennis" <Dennis.Perisa@dsto.defence.gov.au> on 03/16/2004 07:03:23
PM

Please respond to yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com