Has anyone gotten a 2.6 Kernel to build?

John Lannon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 22 17:34:02 2004

I needed a new module-init-tools.  Once I got that the
make modules_install step worked fine, and my
QM_MODULES messages during boot went away.  Now if I
could only figure out how to get sound to work.
Anyone know the difference between 2.4 sound and 2.6
sound?  ALSA?