Problems with ALSA on 2.6 Kernel (Was: Has anyone gotten a 2.6 Kernel to build?)

Simon Slaytor yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 24 08:57:00 2004

Hi John,

I'm not sure I did anything special, the only thing I did turn on was
OSS API emulation and turn off OSS altogether.

I'm using a 2.4 Kernel on my work machine so when I get home tonight
I'll post my Kernel config file.

You can then have a look through this and see if there's anything
obviously different.

I wouldn't however try building a kernel using this config as my machine
at home is an 'OldWorld' i.e. CUDA based not a nice 'NewWorld' PMU like
your e-mac.

Regards

Simon