Ars Technica on the Third Anniversary of Mac OS X

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 24 19:56:05 2004

Friends:

Ars Technica (the well regarded technical site), through its
Macintosh-centric branch Mac.Ars, has posted a review of the past three
years of Mac OS X. This brief (two pages) overview covers the high
points and the low points of each major release of Mac OS X:

<http://www.arstechnica.com/etc/mac/index.html>

This review was written by Eric Bangeman, and complements John
Siracusa's incredibly well-written and well-researched series of reviews
of each release of Mac OS X. Siracusa's reviews are required reading for
every fan -- or detractor -- of Mac OS X:

<http://www.arstechnica.com/reviews/01q2/macos-x-final/macos-x-1.html>
<http://www.arstechnica.com/reviews/01q4/macosx-10.1/macosx-10.1.html>
<http://www.arstechnica.com/reviews/02q3/macosx-10.2/macosx-10.2-1.html>
<http://www.arstechnica.com/reviews/003/panther/macosx-10.3-1.html>

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: