ATI Rage 128 Pro (YDL3.0.1)

Gavin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 26 13:35:02 2004

I have just installed your Yellow Dog Linux for the first time and very much
looking forward to using Linux on my G4 466MHz Digital Audio.

I've been reading all the support files setting up the video but i cant get
any of the info to work. I have a AGP ATI Rage 128 Pro with a Apple Studio
Display 17" flat tube. Looks like the 17" LCD from the front.

I downloaded Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1. I chose "install-safe" to install
because
I could not get the GUI installer to work or install-text [ENTER].

When I press the TAB, it only has the "*linux" option. "linux-novideo" does
not work.

I've tried the manual from
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_2.3/rage.shtml
But still having problems.