boot problem with G4

felix werner yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 28 11:42:01 2004

Hello,

I have a big problem with my G4 FW 800 (OS 10.2.3, 1 GHz PowerPC G4).
I like to install yellowdog. For this reason I have to boot my G4 from the yellowdog installing CD, but
that seems to be impossible. It just boots from the HD or original Jaguar-CD.
It would be great if somebody has a solution to this problem.
I have downloaded  the sirius 3.0.1 version, because I thougt that it support my mac, because I had
this problem with a Debian Linux before.

greetings felix

Der WEB.DE Virenschutz schuetzt Ihr Postfach vor dem Wurm Beagle.A-J!
Kostenfrei fuer FreeMail Nutzer. http://f.web.de/?mc=021158