boot problem with G4

Peter Teunissen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 29 06:40:25 2004

Hi Felix,

As far as I know, you'd have to boot from your system running in OSX,
using yaboot. The system reboots then from a ram disk with a special
Linux kernel, containing the YDL installer. It's all in the 'Guide to
installation':
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/ydl3.0_guide-
single.pdf

Groet,