Text Mode-HELP PLEASE

Gavin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 28 13:30:02 2004

--B_3163321784_152087

For about 3 days now I=B9ve been trying to get in to text mode so I can edit
my video settings. So I can get out of the black screen of bloody death.

I=B9ve installed YDL 3.0.1 about 10 times now, that=B9s with doing the video
setting  when doing the install and selecting text mode, but will not boot
in to text mode. Some times doing no video settings when I=B9ve installed.
Then it will boot into text mode and I can get to the root. But as soon I d=
a video setting I=B9m back to no text mode. Even if that 5 is changed to 3.

I=B9ve done all the options I could find to boot in to text mode. All I get i=
this for everything I enter under boot: Have a look here
http://arri.spymac.net/boot.gif This pic  I hope will help you understand.

Well, Hope someone can help. Many have been trying. Thanks
Gavin

--B_3163321784_152087

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Text Mode-HELP PLEASE</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>For about 3 days now I&=
#8217;ve been trying to get in to text mode so I can edit my video settings.=
 So I can get out of the black screen of bloody death.<BR>
<BR>
I&#8217;ve installed YDL 3.0.1 about 10 times now, that&#8217;s with doing =
the video setting &nbsp;when doing the install and selecting text mode, but =
will not boot in to text mode. Some times doing no video settings when I&#82=
17;ve installed. &nbsp;Then it will boot into text mode and I can get to the=
 root. But as soon I do a video setting I&#8217;m back to no text mode. Even=
 if that 5 is changed to 3.<BR>
<BR>
I&#8217;ve done all the options I could find to boot in to text mode. All I=
 get is this for everything I enter under boot: Have a look here &nbsp;<a hr=
ef=3D"http://arri.spymac.net/boot.gif">http://arri.spymac.net/boot.gif</a> Thi=
s pic &nbsp;I hope will help you understand.<BR>
<BR>
Well, Hope someone can help. Many have been trying. Thanks <BR>
Gavin</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3163321784_152087--