pmud & kernel 2.6.5

Krischan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 1 11:36:00 2004

Hello List,

has anyone of you also experienced that the pmud does not start with a 2.6.5 kernel running?

I compiled the standard kernel.org 2.6.5 sources on an iBook G3 800MHz with ydl 3.0.1.
I maded sure the "Support for PMU based PowerMacs" and "Power management support for PowerBooks" is enabled. Everything works fine (usb, firewire, sound, X.org with dri) in a monolithic kernel. (I also upgraded the modprobe utilities - so the kernel has also modules support, but then I have to load all needed modules by hand.)

I apprechiate any ideas and hints! Thank you!

KrisChan