pmud & kernel 2.6.5

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 1 18:33:00 2004

Hi.

At 19:36 +0000 on 2004-5-1 Krischan wrote:

 > has anyone of you also experienced that the pmud does not start
 > with a 2.6.5 kernel running?

I have not tried pmud but I did try pbbuttonsd with the latest benh
kernel (rsync-ed a couple of days ago, 2.6.5-rc3-ben0).  Everything
works as advertised.  I do not really recommend pmud anymore since the
package is no longer maintained.  The last pbbuttonsd is really sweet,
it does everything pmud does and more.  I have switched myself away
from pmud and never looked back (just make sure you get a recent
enough pbbuttonsd, I run myself version 0.5.11).

Cheers,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.