boot failure

Longman, Bill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 3 11:52:01 2004

After reading your info I went into my XF86Config file using pico and
changed the default color to 8 and I was able to boot into YDL for the first
time, however since then I have had intermittent boots and now when I am
able to boot the font size is soo huge I can't navigate the page. The first
time I was able to get in I went to the system settings and selected the
correct monitor in the system settings but there is no choice for the stock
valkyrie card in the video card section, is there a way to add this?

I don't know the answer to this, Tom. Someone else may know which driver is
used for the valyrie. Google around for "mac OR YDL valkyrie X driver" and
see what pops up.