New Programs

Robert Lyons yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 4 07:51:00 2004

I am still having software install problems, and now a new problem where I can not play an audio CD. The cd is recognized in the drive, but when I click play it never spins...This is bad :-(

Does anybody know of a Yellow Dog forum that I can get to in addition to the mailing list, or an IRC chat?

Thanks,

Robert