MOL ROM for New World OS on Old World Mac's

Stephen Harker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 4 18:11:01 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 04:11:15PM -0700, Schwarzkopf, Eric wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck with running MOL for the following type of Mac: New
> World OS (OS 9.1 - yes OS 9 is considered New World), and Old World Hardware
> (PowerComputing PowerCenter 150, with a Newer Technology G3 PCI Upgrade
> card, XClaim-3D PCI video card, and 192MB of RAM, and 4x12 CD-Burner) or
> similar hardware, mostly concerned with OLD World Hardware with New World OS
> compatibility...

I have had no great problems with running MOL with a 7600/200 (with
XLR8 G3/300 upgrade) and OS 9.1.  This machine is at home, I am
currently at work.  I don't remember any real hassle except in
extracting the newworld ROM from one of the archives.

--
Stephen Harker                           Stephen.Harker@spme.monash.edu.au
School of Physics & Materials Engineering