I can't believe it....

Ryan Nix yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 5 13:44:00 2004

My company has been working on a Linux desktop for x86 for some time to
sell as a service to small and medium businesses.  Its been a difficult
sell up to now.  So I'm practically ready to throw in the towel and now
I have a school district that is loves the look and feel of Linux and
there is a possiblility that all 250 of their Macs might switch to
Yellow Dog because of programs like Open Office, Blender, etc.

That said I have 2 questions:

1.  Is it worth buying the Yellow Dog beta that is more up to date with
Redhat Fedora?
2.  On x86 we use Ghost 4 Unix to clone machines.  Is there an easy way
to deploy Yellow Dog to Macs?

Thanks in advance!

Ryan Nix
President