I can't believe it....

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 5 14:00:01 2004

At 14:43 -0500 on 2004-5-5 Ryan Nix wrote:

 > 1.  Is it worth buying the Yellow Dog beta that is more up to date
 > with Redhat Fedora?

The mainstream YDL is old (that's why I am actually in the process of
phasing it out and moving to Gentoo--one machine migrated, two more to
go), I have no idea whatsoever about the beta version (did not even
know about its existence), but if a more recent YDL beta exists then
it is definitely worth it.

 > 2.  On x86 we use Ghost 4 Unix to clone machines.  Is there an easy
 > way to deploy Yellow Dog to Macs?

rsync is your friend.

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.