I can't believe it....

Robert Lyons yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 5 20:14:03 2004

I actually do not mind the install for yellow dog, as I have slackware
running on my pc's and that is a text based install also. One of the
things that is pushing me to ask the question about this is:
1 - The availability of packages (Think that has been covered)
2 - YDL says on their website that airport extreme does not work in my
12 inch PB - That is one of the reasons why I will not put YDL on it. I
have it running on a 1st generation 15 in PB, and everything is good
with wireless.

I had some real problems installing a package that is very important to
me (sword /gnomesword), and that is what got all of this going. For
what I would be using that system for, If I could get that software
going, I would probably be fine...

So at this point I am doing my research on gentoo, and yes...I am sure
I will have to contact many of you if I decide to do this...

So - any help with the above mentioned bible software?

Robert