Using X Windows remotely from cygwin

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 5 21:37:01 2004

Another really handy way of doing this from OS X is to start X11 in OS
X then type X -query.  As long as you have XDCMP set up on your YDL
box, and they are on the same subnet it will load right up to a
graphical login on the YDL box.  To enable XDMCP on your YDL box you
into the session manager and turn it on.
You can even run MOL on the remote machine.
David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179