YUM repository links

Marcelo Giles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 6 10:07:01 2004

Suppository \Sup*pos"i*to*ry\, n.; pl. Suppositories. [LL.
      suppositorium, fr. L. suppositorius that is placed
      underneath: cf. F. suppositoire. See Supposition.] (Med.)
      A pill or bolus for introduction into the rectum; esp., a
      cylinder or cone of medicated cacao butter.

Repository \Re*pos"i*to*ry\ (r?*p?z"?*t$*r?), n. [L.
      repositorium, repostorium: cf. OF. repositoire.]
      A place where things are or may be reposited, or laid up, for
      safety or preservation; a depository. --Locke.