Playah

Simon Slaytor yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 6 15:32:01 2004

Oh dear, it had to happen the one of the things I liked the most about =
the
YDL lists has gone.

Yes you guessed it unlike every other *ix list I'm subscribed to no one
played the 'playah' card when someone posted a question about an =
alternate
distro or o/s.

Where will it all end I wonder no more OS9 / OSX talk, that=92s for an =
Apple
forum!

Come on Norberto we're all in this together I use Gentoo and YDL and =
love
the fact I can post about both distro's without fear of Playah or =
whatever
you want to call it. I'm Manx, little island in the middle of the Irish =
sea
and we have many strange things, cats without tails, fairy's under the
bridges but Playah is a new one on me.

;)

---