Playah

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 6 16:06:00 2004

I didn't mean to start a "freakin' oh c'mon shucks why can't we talk
about '*'" flame war.  If you do a search of my posts, you'll notice
I really don't care what people post.  And if I can help, I'll
respond to any question.  I make a mean alfredo sauce if anyone wants
the recipe ;)  In my haste to reply before one of my boring academic
meetings this morning, I may have failed to convey the, "you'll
probably get a better response over at www dot whatever" vibe.  I've
used almost all flavahs of *nix and am very happy with YDL, but
mostly happy with this list and the great people on it.  I used to
belong to the Apple forums where people harangue you if you mention
anything not specific to that list.  For example, I was blacklisted
for mentioning that generic PC PC133 SDRAM worked in some Macintoshes
that used PC133 ram.  You guessed it the list nazi blocked my email
for a week.   Remember don't hate the playa, hate the game

;)

Norberto