Gdk problems with Mozilla

Paul Dorweiler yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 7 17:42:01 2004

Greetings,

This has happened both in the 1.6 build I tried to compile and the
recent 1.7rc1 and 1.7b1 tarballs posted here, but when I try to run
mozilla, I get:

$ /opt/mozilla/mozilla
 Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
 Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

..I recall somewhere seeing that mozilla didn't work with certain
versions of Gdk newer than <something>,  but I can't seem to find
it right now.

This is on a YDL 3.0 system with mostly yum updates.  I'm trying
to shoot this via X to another system with LBX, if that matters.

--
Paul Dorweiler
dohram@dohram.com