Gdk problems with Mozilla

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 7 18:31:01 2004

Here is a precompiled version of mozilla 1.7b for PPC that works great
for me.

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.7b/
contrib/mozilla-powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-1.7b.tar.gz

If you are looking for help in build options here is the .config file
that was used to make this version.  Maybe it will give you an idea on
what you need to change.

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.7b/
contrib/mozilla-powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-1.7b.README

Good luck,

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563