Problem finding the synaptic stuff on rpmfind.net?

Douglas Denholm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 9 14:04:01 2004

The synaptic graphical front end sounds great but when I tried going to the
links you gave below (at rpmfind.net) I could not find them. Do they work
for you? Maybe they have moved elsewhere although I poked around a bit on
the site without finding them.

--Doug