Problem finding the synaptic stuff on rpmfind.net?

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 9 14:36:00 2004

I just installed synaptic.  I just went to a terminal and typed yum
install synaptic
Once it was installed I just launched it from the menu and went to
upgrading my system.  Works great.  Thanks for the tip Clint.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179