Easy install, dumb question

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 11 16:40:02 2004

Once you get booted into X go into the monitor control panel and click =20=

on the second tab and see if there is an option to enable 2D and 3D =20
acceleration.  According to Terrasoft website acceleration is not =20
supported in YDL.

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/hardware/breakdown/index.php?=20
hw_cat_id=3D4

David C. Hacker, DVM