Yum repository with synaptic new question

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 12 09:05:01 2004

Which folder are you refering too?  The yum configuration is in
/etc/yum.conf.  The link I posted has to be added to this file in a
text editor such as vi or emacs.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563