sonnet L2/G3 in 6500 powermac

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 12 18:23:01 2004

The stock kernel should work fine.  You might try using yum to update
to the 2.4.22-2g kernel which is available now and see if it works for
you.  If not try compiling a new one from source.  There are some
specific for older macs on ppckernel.org.
Good luck,
David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563