booting issues

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 15 06:21:00 2004

I recently installed ydl 3 dual booting with osx 10.2.*. 12" powerbook btw.
I ungraded to 10.3.0, and updated to 10.3.3 after that.

Now when booting up I get into the Firmware prompt. I tried reset-nvram,
reset-all etc. but that didn't work.
I'm not a 100% sure of which parition everything is in.

Sometimes it boots fine into osX but I don't get the yaboot prompt at all.

I'm in OsX now so I'm wondering which info I should gather before I reboot
again? Paritions etc? How is the best way to get this info?
After I get the info how should I proceed?

Thanks J

Hi,