Ruffpack, Fedora and "advanced package" with YUM (Clinton MacDonald)

Ben Ricker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 16 16:15:02 2004

Compile Evolution? Dang that would be a feat. There must be 57 deps you
would need to compile, some of which might  break Gnome if compiled to
the versions needed.

I say: get Gentoo, Its the way to go to the latest and the greatest. Or
wait for the Fedora PPC brach.

Either way, good luck. You will need it.

Ben Ricker