Ruffpack, Fedora and "advanced package" with YUM (Clinton MacDonald)

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 16 15:32:01 2004

You would have to get the source code and try to compile it on your
computer.  I don't see any precompileld binaries of 1.4 or 1.5 for PPC.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179