Mouse Emulation

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 20 12:09:01 2004

Mr. Warm:

Jason Warm wrote:
> Could someone tell me how to permanently set the keys I can use to set
> two and three button emulation for an ADB mouse.

Have a look at this page for instructions:

<http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Configuring+YDL/Mouse+button+emulation>

While you are at it, let me know whether these instructions are useful
and clear (since I wrote them originally for my own purposes).

> I tried using the instructions from
>
> <http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/mouse_buttons.shtml>
>
> But they appear to be for an older version of YDL,
>  my config file doesnot seem to match it at all.

Yes, that is pretty frustrating, isn't it?

Best wishes,
Clint