Mouse Emulation

Jason Warm yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 20 15:31:01 2004

Clint,
	Very in depth look at a simple issue, least it seems that way to me.
The instructions at the end were perfect and did the trick, but the
article seems tailored much more for a mid to advanced level linux
user.  From a newbie point of view its as simple as the file the YDL
help says to edit doesn't work, would trim it down (least if the newbie
is your target) to here is the correct file to edit and here is how you
edit it.

Jason