ppc g4 128mb video card

Rouven Obst yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 21 07:56:02 2004

www.autorInnenberatung.de

Content-Type=message/rfc822
Content-Description=embedded message
From: Chris Burnham <ccburnham@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: ppc g4 128mb video card
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:55:57 -0400
To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com

Hello Krischan,

Thanks for the response. I have already set up the XF86Config in with
the fbdev drivers. It still has the same problem. I'm really starting
to think it might be a display issue. As I mentioned there was a small
scratch when I bought it a few days ago. I am worried something could
have been damaged within the display and is really only noticed when in
Linux.  It only a a small area the snowy lines, near the scratch. I wil
get it replaced before I continue to tinker I think.

Thanks, and again if anyone is having similar problems I would be
curious to hear them-

Chris