YDL 2.3 kernel access of bad area during install

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 26 08:34:01 2004

If you are stil talking about the 7100, you HAVE to keep a mac os
partition.  You have too boot from mac os and bootX extension or
application.  You should be able to run bind on any of those distros as
long as you update to the version you require.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179