YDL 2.3 kernel access of bad area during install

Tobias Bohlin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 26 04:28:00 2004

Hi!

Same issue with YDL 2.3 as with the YDL 3.0 Mach Kernel file. Too bad.
I got further this time, I could format the disk and make linux
partitions etc. There a 2 suspicious partitions there called fw driver
and stuff, quite small in size. I didn't delete them.

I should be able to delete the Mac OS partition and did so, made 3
partitions, 1 linux native, 1 swap and a boot partition as adviced by
installer software.

So, do I have to try MKLinux version 1.0 or something?
What do u recommend, folks? Will I be able to use BIND to setup DNS if
using the first version of Linux?  Should I keep a small Mac OS
partition, a few hundred of Megabytes to be able to boot back to Mac OS
if it fails the install?

Regards,

Tobias