Quadruple Boot System

David Hacker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 28 20:54:01 2004

I was able to get one bootstrap partition and yaboot to boot OS 9, OS
X, YDL, and Mandrake 9.1 just by editing the yaboot config file
manually.  The trick is to specify the exact localtion of the kernel
you want to load and pass the root= arg to the kernel.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563
(701) 843-8179