Some questions

Jimmy P yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun May 30 22:40:02 2004

Jason,
A great, low cost WiFi could be the LinkSys wpc11 v.3 PCMCIA card. Make
sure you get v.3 for the correct chipset (prism2/2.5/3). It seems to be
supported "out of the box" on YDL 3.0.1 and I had no trouble getting it
to work once i had PCMCIA working properly, which was much more
troublesome than setting up wireless! Also, any prism2/2.5/3 chipset
card should work. The driver (module?) that loads is orinoco_cs. --Jim