OT: tibook keeps making clunk sound

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon Nov 1 19:40:06 MST 2004

Your right hand? The HD is on the left. The DVD drive is on the right.
Also, it's impossible to take off the back without also removing the fan
because it's all one piece. There's no right or left fan grille, only an
upper and a lower, at least on mine (Mercury model). Which model do you
have? (400/500MHz = Mercury, 550/667MHz = Onyx, 667/800MHz = DVI)