YDL4--iBookG4, happy

P-O Blomstrand P-O.Blomstrand at odontologi.gu.se
Thu Nov 4 00:40:25 MST 2004

Agree! YDL4 works great. I have had it installed now for a couple of
weeks in my TiBook 15" 1,25GHz. Installation went smooth and most
everything worked out of the box - except for sound, which is quite
annoying.
The Sound Detection GUI is playing the test sound loud and clear but
trying xmms ends with a "segmentation fault". Is this a work in progress
on Terrasoft's side or am I just ignorant. Anyone who knows anything
about this?

Have you been able to get any sound from your iBook Jim?

/PO