Terrasoft appears to be taking order for YDL 4.0 now

Jim Ricken jsac346 at HotPoP.com
Thu Nov 4 18:45:15 MST 2004

             Eric Dunbar wrote:

>> <><><>I haven't used the other Linux distros on the Mac but I suspect
>> that they're not quite as polished as YDL.

       Excuse me,But I need to put my 2 cents in.
       IMO  Debian for ppc is polished a lot better than YDL and they
still support the old world  mac people.
       I am running Debian "Sarge" on my Mac 8600,I  also have the
latest software installed also  such as Evolution,Firefox, Open office.

       So Debian for ppc beats YDL hands down,even though Debian is
tougher too install,but once you have it were you want it,it is wonderful.
       (Sorry about beating  up on YDL)
                                                                Jim