Repartition or second disk

John M Phillips phillipsjohnm at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 5 19:11:44 MST 2004

Well, our G5 has been waiting a while, and now that YellowDog version 4.0
has arrived, I have too much stuff on the disk to start over.  My options
are either try re-partitioning software like Subrosasoft or just buy a
second hard disk.  I know that I will need to back the disk up first, but
I am sure that if I loose the disk, the open-software programs will need
to be reinstalled.

Has any one had experience with Subrosasoft or FWB partition toolkit? Any
recommendation?

>From YellowDog 3, I seem to remember that it was not trivial to install
yellowdog on a system with multiple disk?  Has any one installed yellowdog
4 on a second hard drive?

thanks,
John Phillips