Does Red Hack suck?

Zugwrack zugwrack at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 07:02:55 MST 2004

Thierry...

Virtual console in Mandrake (#3 I believe).... issue "modprobe usbhid"
that would have gotten your mouse to work. There is an alternative
module that can be used depending on the type of usb mouse...My M$
wireless mouse refused to work except for on the Y axis...I changed it
out for a M$ standard optical with cord...it detected fine.. You could
have also tried irc.freenode.net #mandrake-ppc...ask your question
wait 10 minutes to a half hour...and someone would have more than
likely helped you figure out what to do...