Does Red Hack suck?

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Mon Nov 8 16:35:51 MST 2004

On Monday 08 November 2004 21:53, Gavin Hemphill wrote:

> For a distro that I've only had a day and a bit to play around with I
> must say I'm really really impressed.  I'll even give up KDE for all the
> other advantages I've seen so far - but maybe I'll just apt-get KDE and
> see what happens since I'm playing around.

If you succeed please tell us. It looks like synaptic will install KDE on ix86
but NOT on PPC.
Anyway, it was a good way to have to learn configuring Gnome. I still like KDE
better, but after some tweaking you can live with it (the file management is
awfull, however).

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein