Does Red Hack suck?

Ryan Nix rnix at prometheon.net
Mon Nov 8 15:01:39 MST 2004

Mandrake 10.1 is out, so we have many alternatives.

Also, Fedora Core 3 is out and it certainly doesn't suck!  I tried RC2
and I was thoroughly impressed.  Gnome keeps kickin butt.  I was
disappointed to see the Bluecurve navigation, which I feel is necessary
to make it more seamless for a Windows user to switch, has gone away in
favor of the default Gnome settings.

Supposedly, this should make things like mounting USB hard drives
easier.  I'm very glad since I bought a new Rio Carbon on Friday!  $50
less than an iPod Mini, 1 gig more of space AND its smaller.  :)

--
Ryan Nix
President
email rnix at prometheon.net