YDL4 on an iBook G3

Tony tony.kruse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:55:30 MST 2004

I re-installed again and this time X to come up O.K.  I am not sure
what is differenet about the installation.

Putting the iBook to sleep by closing the lid appears to go to sleep
normally, however waking from sleep by opening the lid causes, some
messages about waking ethernet/aiport and then it does not respond
afterwords.

I have not written them down, but they read similar to a problem I was
experiencing with Ubuntu.  I believe it is related to the 2.6 kernel,
but I am not positive.

Can anyone else confirm this problem with a G3 iBook?

Tony