AEC62XX Driver: Can ANYONE Help!?

Corbett Battaile ccb at ydl.net
Thu Nov 18 16:16:39 MST 2004

Unfortunately, YDL 3.0 ships with version 0.09 of the aec62xx driver,
while YDL 3.0.1 and 4.0 ship with version 0.11. Version 0.09 recognizes
the CONFIG_AEC62XX_TUNING parameter, but version 0.11 does not. Even
worse, some reports that I've read suggest that version 0.09 works (more
or less) fine.

I started trying to merge version 0.09 of the aec62xx driver into the
2.6.8 kernel, but gave up.

I suppose I could try the AEC6280M card with a YDL 3.0 install...

--
Corbett Battaile <ccb at ydl.net>