Left behind by YDL?

Andrew virgule88 at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 18 19:45:16 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 02:29, Owen Stampflee wrote:

> As for running OSX on an Old World, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thats the funnyest
> thing I've heard all day (so, I didnt have a very humorous day)... its
> just not going to happen. Apple has dropped OW support too and its
> slower than hell.

Im backing you up here. I have a beige (turning yellow...) G3/300. I
have bought Norton SystemWorks 3.0 like a year ago in the hope it would
fix my HDD issue. It didnt, by the way. The disk is plain dead. Must
boot off the CD for the software (Disk Doctor) to fix stuffs properly...
It use a micro OS-X system and its Twice as Slow as Hell... 15 minute
watching a colored spinning wheel then an interface show up (four
buttons and some images around). Clicks respond after 4 to 5 seconds..
Drawing the 'Preference' dialog took nearly a minute. Bhaaaaa. Live is
short.. you know.