Attention All Mirrors

Gavin Hemphill hemphill at glhemphill.net
Fri Nov 19 17:56:21 MST 2004

Owen:
	I maintain a mirror of ydl for a Canada wide net that's behind a
firewall.  Currently I'm just using wget to keep the mirror current but
every time the directory organization changes I have to go through and
flush the old stuff by script.  I really haven't looked into more
efficient methods, but maybe rsync tunneled through ssh would be a winner.

I'd be willing to have other mirrors pull from me via ssh related
protocols but I don't run ftp outside the firewall.

	G++